Friday, March 30, 2012

relative location chart and image or text

I have a chart, image and text side by side. At design time they all look
good (relative positions). My chart has min and max Y axis, so the height is
always constant. At run time chart, image and text are at different heights.
How can I make them all aligned vertically to the top. Thanks.Why don't you give the Location of These objects
Go to properties >location>top of the Objects to 0
hope this will help
Regards
Raj Deep.A
bhanoji wrote:
> I have a chart, image and text side by side. At design time they all look
> good (relative positions). My chart has min and max Y axis, so the height is
> always constant. At run time chart, image and text are at different heights.
> How can I make them all aligned vertically to the top. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment