Friday, March 30, 2012

Relative Dates

When attempting to use the 'relative dates' functionality of the Report Builder component, I'm getting an error that states "The report may not be valid or the server could not process the data" then in the detail section it says that the field I'm using (an obvious date field) is being interpreted as an integer. If I use an absolute date, it works just fine, just errors out when I use a relative date.

My questions...has anyone else come accross this error? Is it a known issue? Is there a way around it that anyone knows of? I suspect it's a glitch in this new product but really need to know for sure.

Any references to MS topics on this would be hugely appreciated as well.

Thanks...Ooogy

I’m not aware of any known issues like the one you describe. Can you
give more precise repro steps?

No comments:

Post a Comment